The open-source CMS for serverless web development.
Webiny is an open-source business. We are creating software to drive the adoption of serverless technology and make it easier for developers to build serverless apps, APIs and websites.
Our main activity is around building more features, improving the developer experience and managing the developer community on our GitHub.
Serverless is the core focus of Webiny. It's a new approach to building and architecting applications and we believe it's going to be the standard of how all apps are built in the near future.
We are a remote team so we hire all over the world!
We are a very small team at the moment, but expect strong growth. Each person that joins at this stage has a chance to shape and build a culture and a company that they envision.
The work is never boring or dull here. Every day we are faced with new and unique challenges that are exciting and haven’t been solved before! Serverless is still an unexplored technology and we are pioneering many of our solutions.
When you feel like a change from coding and want a switch, you can always create new blog posts, tutorials, or screencasts. You can also engage with other developers on our GitHub, get to know them and see how you can help them out. It's an ever-changing experience. You will learn continuously whilst teaching others the same.
We believe in building great products with great developer experience, this is our core focus with everything we do here.
💵 Competitive salary
We pay competitive market rates, based on your location and experience.
🌍 Flexible & remote work
We are a remote team, you can work from home or any other location you choose. All you need is an internet connection.
We pay for any equipment you need, be that software or hardware.
📚 £1000 personal development budget
Each year you get up to £1000 to spend on any books, conferences or training you wish to attend.
🏝 Unlimited vacation
We offer an unlimited paid time off, and require you to take a minimum of 15 days off (paid) each year, alongside any public holidays.
📈 Stock options
We want our success to be your success. Each team member gets a certain number of stock options assigned that vest over a period of time.
🍼 Family leave
Starting a family is an important step in everyone's life. We want our employees to enjoy those moments without worrying about their job. We are offering all new parents (includes maternity, paternity, and adoption) 12 weeks of fully paid leave. This is available if you've been with Webiny for 12 months or more.
🐥 Flexible workdays for new parents
Besides the family leave, if you are a new parent (been a parent for less than 1 year), you can choose to work for 3 or 4 days a week, instead of full-time, for the next 6 months for a pro-rata salary.
1. We are curious and will never stop learning.
2. We always find time to help our fellow peers.
3. We respect and treat others the same way we want to be treated.
4. Each one of us has a voice and is not afraid to speak their mind.
5. We are motivated by the problem we are solving and not just by money.
6. We strive to communicate as much and as clearly as possible as this is the lifestream of successful remote working.
7. We value flexibility and freedom but also take on the responsibility and accountability for our work.
8. We deeply care about the quality of our work.
9. We truly believe that our work has impact and that Webiny will become the future of web development.
10. More than anything I'm happy to help out a community member and make their day.
Co-Founder / CEO
Co-Founder / CTO
Don't worry, we are always growing and adding new positions. We often advertise those positions in our careers newsletter. Subscribe and we will let you know once a new opening is posted.